Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bloody as game of Thrones? OR How whimpy are my books?

For those of you who have asked for an update:

Now on Amazon.com for digital download to Kindle, any E-reader or computer, Iphone or Ipad or whatever:

No second Chances - historical romance
Witches' Eve - paranormal romance
High Desert - suspense thriller
The Five Suitors - historical romance

Considerably less bloodshed and twice the romance of Game of Thrones.

Don't get me wrong.  I am ADDICTED to Game of Thrones.  But I'm getting damn tired of George (spoiler alert! )

killing off all the people I like!

What red blooded woman out there wouldn't want to bed down with Khal Drogo?  Or Ned Stark?  Or pretty much anyone who's not a Lannister?  Except for the Imp played by Peter Dinklage, I love smart men, so his mind really does it for me.  He's also a Gemini like I am, his birthday being today and mine being June 12th.    Ah, the Gemini mind....

I won't hand out to many more spoilers.  I figure by the time anyone reads this, the terrible episode will have already aired.  I was so in love with the mini series, I grabbed the download of the book and read it almost non-stop until I hit the (spoiler alert!)

terrible part regarding Drogo and Stark.  Damn it!  I loved Sean Bean in the part of Stark and Jason Mamoa as Drogo.  Then, to get over the terrible depression, I had to read book two so I knew the others would go on (spoiler alert!)

And it got worse!  No more reading the books.  Sorry George.  Your series is brilliant, but I can depress the hell out of myself without your help.

I'm just saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment