Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Bloody as Game of Thrones? OR How whimpy are my books?

Bloody as game of Thrones? OR How whimpy are my books?

For those of you who have asked for an update:

Now on Amazon.com for digital download to Kindle, any E-reader or computer, Iphone or Ipad or whatever:

No second Chances - historical romance
Witches' Eve - paranormal romance
High Desert - suspense thriller
The Five Suitors - historical romance

Considerably less bloodshed and twice the romance of Game of Thrones.

Don't get me wrong.  I am ADDICTED to Game of Thrones.  But I'm getting damn tired of George (spoiler alert! )

killing off all the people I like!

What red blooded woman out there wouldn't want to bed down with Khal Drogo?  Or Ned Stark?  Or pretty much anyone who's not a Lannister?  Except for the Imp played by Peter Dinklage, I love smart men, so his mind really does it for me.  He's also a Gemini like I am, his birthday being today and mine being June 12th.    Ah, the Gemini mind....  Oh, congrats Peter and wife are expecting!

I won't hand out too many more spoilers.  I figure by the time anyone reads this, the terrible episode will have already aired.  I was so in love with the mini series, I grabbed the download of the book and read it almost non-stop until I hit the (spoiler alert!)

terrible part regarding Drogo and Stark.  Damn it!  I loved Sean Bean in the part of Stark and Jason Mamoa as Drogo.  Then, to get over the terrible depression, I had to read book two so I knew the others would go on (spoiler alert!)

And it got worse!  No more reading the books.  Sorry George.  Your series is brilliant, but I can depress the hell out of myself without your help.

I'm just saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment